If you are search for the serial number of your device then we are telling two simple ways to find it. Also you can contact to Kindle customer care number to know your device serial number. Follow the steps given below to know serial number:
1 st Way:
If you are registered with Kindle then you can easily get to know the serial number from your Amazon account device page.
1. First log in to your Amazon account.
2. After it, select “Your Content and Devices” from account page.
3. Now, click on the tab named as “devices”. You will see your device listed there.
4. Finally, select the box available next to Kindle to get info about Kindle serial number.
If you are not registered with Kindle, then you can get to know the serial number from your past orders.
1. First, select orders by going to Amazon page and it will bring a list of previous 6 month orders.
2. Here, you can search according to your order history here i.e. how far you want to search.
3. Search order with your Kindle.
4. Select the specific order to see the details of that specific item and serial number of your Kindle will be there.
Kindle customer service number is also present there if you want to know more about Kindle devices or if you are facing any specific problem in their account. Here experts are available 24*7 to give best resolution.
Kindle is the favorite device of millions of people all around the world. It offers best battery backup option, cost-efficiency and lots more. But sometimes little or big complications create problem in using in Kindle device. Like if your Kindle device screen frozen then it’s an issue for which you may need quick assistance. If even after performing various things you are not able to make your Kindle device work, then are here some steps that
you can try to solve this issue.
Try Fixing Kindle Screen Frozen Issue with the steps given below:
• First of all charge the Kindle battery fully.
• Now, press Alt, Shift, and R keys instantly and go for the soft reset.
• Even after soft reset is issue is not resolved then go for the hard reset.
For hard reset check that battery if fully charged, switch off the supply. Remove the charger cord and press the reset button for at least 10 seconds. You will notice that screen will turn blank after hard reset. If your device issue is still not resolved then to sort out the Kindle screen frozen issue call up at the Kindle customer service number for help. Here you can resolve various issues and let your Kindle device will start working surely in a comfortable way.
Recommended links:- How to Fix Kindle Fire Display Issue