How to Update Your Kindle Fire Software
Kindle Fire is an electronic media table. It is like a cross between a smart phone and a laptop. Kindle Fire device is purposely built to consume digital media like books reading, magazines, music or movies and TV shows to watch on internet. The Kindle Fire uses an android platform and is an excellent video viewing device, where you can buy videos or you can rent them to watch. For support in any issue related to kindle fire customer service is all time available for users, where you can contact anytime.
For consistent using your Kindle Fire device well and also for better features you need to update your device. Below step by step process to update your kindle device is given.
Read more:- How to Update Kindle Fire Software
- Go to "Settings" icon available at top right corner in your phones, home screen.
- Here, select "Sync" any updates will be automatically downloaded in the background and the update will be automatically applied.
- For manual update, visit the software updates website.
- Download your software here. Locate the download link and tap on it. Follow the steps to download the software.
- Now, connect your Kindle Fire to your computer by using a USB cable to plug the device into your computer.
- Transfer the software update by opening the Kindle Fire drive, titled Kindle and drop it into the kindle updates folder.
- Now, disconnect your Kindle Fire after the transfer is complete, tap Disconnect on the screen of your Kindle Fire.
- Finally you can update your kindle. Navigate to Settings and click more. Now select device and then click on Update Your Kindle Fire. The software update will run its process.
You can contact Kindle customer service phone number if you face any issue while updating your Kindle fire device. The expert technicians are 24X7 available for support and help. Call now.