If you are search for the serial number of your device then we are telling two simple ways to find it. Also you can contact to Kindle customer care number to know your device serial number. Follow the steps given below to know serial number:
1 st Way:
If you are registered with Kindle then you can easily get to know the serial number from your Amazon account device page.
1. First log in to your Amazon account.
2. After it, select “Your Content and Devices” from account page.
3. Now, click on the tab named as “devices”. You will see your device listed there.
4. Finally, select the box available next to Kindle to get info about Kindle serial number.
If you are not registered with Kindle, then you can get to know the serial number from your past orders.
1. First, select orders by going to Amazon page and it will bring a list of previous 6 month orders.
2. Here, you can search according to your order history here i.e. how far you want to search.
3. Search order with your Kindle.
4. Select the specific order to see the details of that specific item and serial number of your Kindle will be there.
Kindle customer service number is also present there if you want to know more about Kindle devices or if you are facing any specific problem in their account. Here experts are available 24*7 to give best resolution.